Find that racket in the back of the house sexy? Me too!
Here's a quick run down of my favorite diner kitchen lingo.
- Adam & Eve on a raft: two poached eggs on toast
- Bowl of red: a bowl of chili con carne
- Bucket of cold mud: a bowl of chocolate ice cream
- Burn one, take it through the garden and pin a rose on it: hamburger with lettuce, tomato and onion
- Cow feed: a salad
- First lady: spareribs (a pun on Eve's being made from Adam's spare rib)
- Frog sticks: french fries
- One on the city: a glass of water
- Shingle with a shimmy and a shake: buttered toast with jam or jelly
- Wreck ‘em: scrambled eggs
And the always important...
Check the ice: look at the pretty girl who just came in